Cut out the stress of holiday shopping and stop by the Bainbridge Athletic Club Holiday Bazaar. Come by November 20-21, 9am to 7pm (with a short break each day from 1:30pm – 3pm).
It all happens before Thanksgiving so you can avoid the holiday rush. Local vendors will be there with a wide array of quality merchandise for your gifting needs. Choose from unique sterling silver jewelry, wild Alaskan salmon, handcrafted wood, bags and purses and so much more.
Make your own gingerbread house 3:30-6:30pm on Nov 21 - there will be a surprise visit from Santa!
There will also be a book nook and food drive so you can give something back.
Other events not to be missed are:
• Reindeer Yoga 5:30-6:30pm
• Holiday Tennis Clinic 5-6pm
• Wine Tasting: Come try some fabulous Italian and Washington Wines. Tasting is free to all, bottles will be for sale and make a great holiday gift. 4-7pm
• Healthy Holiday Eats Seminar with Nutritionist Emily Bell 11:00-11:45am
• Santa’s little helper workshop, drop the kids off in kids Club for some fun holiday themed crafts while you do a little shopping in the lobby 3:30-6:30pm
• Cocktail Karaoke Party, join us for sips and nibbles as we kick off the holiday season. 5-7pm
Free and open to the public. Vendors: Apply EARLY! Space is limited. Contact: Kelsie Greene (206) 842-5661.