Bainbridge Island real estate has been experiencing a flurry of activity not seen in about 7 years. With inventory down and demand up you can't hardly ask for more! Here is a snap shot of the year to date.
Inventory - End of June
* Existing Homes - DOWN 27%
* New Construction - DOWN 31%
* Existing Condos - DOWN 38%
* New Condos - DOWN 84%
Pending - YTD
* Existing Homes - UP 62.5% (June was UP 59% Y / Y)
* New Construction - UP 37.5% (June was UP 50%)
* Existing Condos - UP 13% (June was UP 29%)
* New Condos - UP 20% (June was flat)
Sales - YTD
* Existing Homes - UP 42% (June was UP 75%) - Median price UP 2.7% WOW!
* New Construction - Flat (June flat) - Median price DOWN 13.5%
* Existing Condos - UP 10% (June was UP 233%) - Median price DOWN 10.5%
* New Condos - DOWN 25% (June was flat) - Median price UP 44%
If you want to know what is happening in the Bainbridge Island real estate market, please contact me at 206-391-1718 or email Kristi Nelson.